You may feel strapped by your budget when it comes to healthy eating. As a result you may even succumb to the temptation of buying processed foods and meals because they seem less expensive. In the long-run they are not – plus they are NOT healthy.
Following is a list of 6 budget-friendly Cookbooks for healthy eating:
- Budget Bytes: Over 100 Easy, Delicious Recipes to Slash Your Grocery Bill in Half: http://amzn.to/1Qdytbu
This is one of the top-rated, budget-friendly cookbooks on Amazon, and for good reason. Beth Moncel’s cookbook contains more than 100 healthy recipes that do not cost a lot to prepare. She covers breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, desserts, and beverages. You will find many recipes that are bound to become family favorites in her cookbook, and also receive valuable tips for saving money.
- Good Cheap Eats Dinner in 30 Minutes or Less: Fresh, Fast, and Flavorful Home-Cooked Meals, with More Than 200 Recipes: http://amzn.to/1XwniwM
The Good Cheap Eats Dinner Cookbook features all healthy meals that use fresh ingredients that are not expensive, and have minimal preparation time. It combines convenience and cost in a cookbook filled with delicious, healthy recipes. Even if you don’t have money for filet mignon or time to make crème brûlée, you can still have wonderful meals every night.
- Family Feasts for $75 a Week: A Penny-wise Mom Shares Her Recipe for Cutting Hundreds from Your Monthly Food Bill: http://amzn.to/1W5QEBc
This healthy cookbook does not just cater to budget eating and cooking in general, but offers recipes that provide enough to feed your family well. It provides a full menu with recipes for family meals for just $75 a week. You will not only save money, your family will love the interesting, delicious meals, as well – a nice combination.
- Good and Cheap: Eat Well on $4/Day: http://amzn.to/2649U8c
This cookbook is for any household that is on an extremely limited budget, allowing just $4 a day/per person. This may seem impossible, but it is not and this book will help you do it. It may take time to adapt, but when you shop carefully, and prepare the meals from scratch, at home, you can do it. A budget of $4 per person, per day, is what many food assistance programs offer. The author of this book has worked hard to make that viable for you. Enjoy meals like vegetable jambalaya, broiled tilapia and pulled pork.
- The $7 a Meal Slow Cooker Cookbook: 301 Delicious, Nutritious Recipes the Whole Family Will Love! http://amzn.to/1W5Su4Z
Your slow cooker will become your new best friend if you want to feed your family healthy meals. This cookbook offers delicious meals that are budget-friendly and all prepared in your slow cooker. Each meal is just $7, many of which will feed an entire family – a great resource.
- The Healthy Diet Cookbook – Low-Carb; Low-GI; Gluten-Free; Sugar-Free; Vegetarian; Healthy: http://amzn.to/2649bE6
Finally – A Healthy Diet Cookbook filled with 119 scrumptious healthy recipes for low-carb, low-fat, low-GI, gluten-free, sugar-free, and vegetarian dishes. Each recipe was created with only the healthiest ingredients required for each specific diet. It also includes a section for a traditional “healthy diet” that will allow you to feed your family well regardless of their dietary needs.