Chili Pork Chops and Potatoes for Slow Cooker
Chili Pork Chops and Potatoes is a delectable meal that you and your family can enjoy at the end of a long tiring day. It is especially tasty on a cold winter’s night. So easy – so good!
- 4-6 pork chops (ribs or pork steak also work well)
- 4-5 large potatoes, peeled and cut into small cubes
- 1 large can of cream of mushroom soup
- 1 large can of Wolf Brand Chili
- In a separate bowl, blend the soup, Wolf Brand Chili and one can of water.
- Stir until well blended.
- Place all the potatoes in the bottom of the crock pot.
- Cover with a small amount of chili mixture.
- Add one layer of pork chops, then more chili mixture.
- Continue to layer until you have used all of the pork chops.
- Top with chili mixture and cook on low for approximately 6 hours.
- Grated cheese sprinkled over the top of each serving is a nice finish.