Easy Salad Pizza is a light and colorful main course for a quick supper after a busy day – or an easy-to-prepare, reasonably healthy lunch with friends. Use you imagination and personal preferences on the combination of vegetables and types of cheese you choose to use.
- 2 cans refrigerated Crescent rolls
- 2 packs cream cheese, softened
- 1 package dry mix Ranch Dressing
- Grated Cheddar cheese
- Grated Mozzarella cheese
- OR – Feta Cheese
- Vegetables of choice [carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, lettuce, cherry tomatoes, spinach, green peppers, avocado, onions, etc.]
- Lightly butter a baking sheet (or spray with non-stick baking spray)
- Roll out the crescent rolls onto a baking sheet so it makes one large sheet of dough.
- Roll-up the sides of the crescent rolls to make it look like a pizza crust.
- Bake the dough according to package instructions.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and cool.
- When crust is cooling, cut up your choice of vegetables into tiny bite-sized pieces.
- Mix the cream cheese and ranch dressing together in a medium-sized bowl.
- When crust is completely cooled, spread the cream cheese mixture evenly over cooled pizza shell.
- Sprinkle vegetable pieces evenly across the top of the pizza.
- Sprinkle with a mixture of the two types of cheese over the vegetables (or Feta cheese)
- Using a pizza cutter or knife, cut the pizza into even pieces.
- Place the slices onto a serving platter.