This Homemade Taco Seasoning recipe only takes a couple minutes to put together and costs less than buying pre-packaged taco seasoning. It also has less salt and no artificial additives or preservatives.
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- .5 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon black pepper
- Place all ingredients in an airtight container and shake well to combine.
- Use 2 – 3 tablespoons per pound of ground beef (adjust amount to your personal taste).
NOTE: Can also be made in larger batches and stored in an air tight container for up to 6 months.