A Delicious and Easy Side Dish – Roasted Potatoes
Yummy roasted potatoes are the perfect complement to any meal. This easy-to-prepare recipe includes dill and green onions and goes beautifully with almost any type of meat. I particularly like it with steak.
- 8 medium yellow potatoes, peeled and cut in half
- 2 chopped green onions, including the greens
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped dill
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the green onions, olive oil and dill.
- Add the potatoes and toss to coat thoroughly.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place in a large baking pan – don’t crowd the pieces.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes and toss every 15 minutes to brown evenly on all sides.
Be creative – use your imagination with the ingredients. Use different types of potatoes (red bliss, Yukon gold, new potatoes, russets, etc, Change up the herbs and be inventive with spices, garlic, onions. etc. Have Fun!