[typography font=”Myriad Pro” size=”20″ size_format=”px” color=”#c26502″]Pumpkin Harvest Dessert[/typography]
Pumpkin Harvest Dessert is a fun alternative to pumpkin pie – especially nice as we move into the beautiful fall season. The dessert goes together in minutes – then, bake, cool and serve with rich vanilla ice cream or lightly sweetened whipped cream. I guarantee it will be enjoyed by all.
- 1 can solid-pack pumpkin (15 oz)
- 1 can evaporated milk (12 fl oz)
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 package Duncan Hines™ Yellow Cake Mix
- ¾ cup butter, melted
- 1½ cups chopped pecans
- Generously butter a 9 X 13 baking dish.
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Place the pumpkin, evaporated milk, sugar, eggs, and pumpkin pie spice in a large bowl and mix thoroughly with a wire whisk.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle cake mix evenly over pumpkin mixture
- Drizzle with melted butter over the top and sprinkle with chopped pecans.
- Bake for 1 hour or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.